Register For SurFur
Vancouver Island's Only Furry Camping Event - July 7th to 11th 2017
Pre-Registration for SurFur 2017 is now closed.
We will be accepting registration at the door. $60.00 for Attendee, $100.00 for Sponsor. Please be advised that sponsoring at the door will not guarantee a shirt or a multipass.
Attendance For All 5 Days
RFID SurFur Badge
Access to the Ice Cream Freezer
SurFur Multipass Badge Holder
SurFur Meal Plan
SurFur's Meal Plan
SurFur's meal plan is a great way to come to the event and not have to worry about lugging, preparing and cooking all your food. Just sit back and relax and let our talent team of "chefs" prepare a selection of yummy and filling meals for all 5 days of the event. This year our mean plan costs $40 per person for all 5 days and that will get you breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a selection of snacks during the day in case you get hungry.
Sponsors will have a discount this year for the meal plan. You can purchase the discounted meal plan with your sponsor membership during the registration process.
Purchases of Meals Plans are Pre-Register Only, no meals plans will be sold at the event.
If you would still like to purchase a meal plan please email us at email@example.com and let us know you would like a meal plan added to your registration. This extension will only be available until June 19th.
9am to 11am
12pm to 2pm
lunch and dinner
Dinner6pm to 8pm
Meal Plan Menu
Assorted Sandwiches and Chips
Stir Fry and Rice
Sausage Eggs and Hashbrows
Grilled Cheese and Cauliflower
BBQ chicken & black bean salad
Pancakes and Fruit Salad
Hamburgers and Assorted Chips
Mac'n Cheese & Caesar Salad
Hot Dogs and Assorted Chips
Kababs & bannok
Oatmeal and French Toast
Leftovers (Sandwiches if no leftovers)
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
Please review What to Bring and the Code of Conduct below before registering! Registered guests will be expected to know what they need and our code of conduct. Excuses like "I didn't know" or "Nobody told me that" will be rejected outright.
CODE OF CONDUCT
At SURFUR, we want everyone to have a great time, but we also want everyone to be safe. That's why we will be implementing a Code of Conduct, which every one attending will be asked to follow. Failure to follow the Code of Conduct could result in eviction without refund.
1. Respect your fellow Surfurs... Name calling, fighting/harassment, theft and general ass-hattery will not be tolerated.
2. Respect the park and forest... SURFUR works in conjunction with Taylor Arm Provincial Park and the Sproat Lake Park Staff, and they work real hard to keep the parks looking beautiful. Please help them out by picking up your trash and respecting the park rules! Remember, only you can prevent forest fires!
3. Conduct regarding drugs and alcohol: We ask that people drink responsibly, and to know their limits. Regarding marijuana usage, it will be PROHIBITED in the campsite. We know people are going to bring it, so just be respectful to the event and those who don't smoke and go for a walk. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please email Tj Bluevulpine. Possession of any other substance will be grounds for immediate eviction.
4. Your safety is important to us... Although we have trained first aid responders on site, we discourage any unsafe activities. You will not get any sympathy for getting hurt in the pursuit of something stupid.
5.The area is known for its wildlife... Please be cautious when discarding of food and garbage, and make sure to keep all food out of your tent. The area is home to black bear, cougar and even wolves. Be sure to travel in groups of at least two and do not feed any wildlife.
6. SURFUR Staff are here to help... Staff members are here to make sure you have a safe, enjoyable event. Please follow the direction of all staff members. If you have an issue with any staff member, please bring it up with Tj Bluevulpine.
We do not have the ability to supervise the entire event all at once. Therefore it is the responsibility of all attendees to look out for unsafe situations and put a stop to them. If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem.
Surfur's main event area is subject to noise at any given hour of the day between late parties and early alarms to get up and out to Tofino on time. If you want to have non-disturbed sleep it is your responsibility to set your tent up in the secondary camp sites. Staff will be happy to help you find a spot.
Personal Injury Disclaimer
SURUFR is not responsible or liable for personal injuries sustained during the event. We have Registered First Aid Attendants and Kits on site at all times, and we will make sure that all First Aid is administered quickly and properly. In the event of an emergency, 911 will be contacted by mobile phone or VHF Radio.
Theft and Damage Disclaimer
SURFUR is not responsible for any thefts or damaged items. The site restricts vehicle access, but there is nothing stopping other park users in the Day Use Area from walking into the site. We recommend you put all your valuables inside your vehicle whenever you leave the site as a precaution.